We’re welcoming two members to the Scandinavia Standard team in the Copenhagen office! These internships run part-time for 12 weeks with the possibility of extending for an additional 12 weeks. We are unable to relocate candidates for this position, so you must already be located in Copenhagen.
Scandinavia Standard is a digital business that provides informative and aspirational English-language content on Scandinavian lifestyle for locals, travellers and Scandi-philes. We’re based in Copenhagen with coverage in Stockholm and Reykjavik as well.
Our office is in the centre of Copenhagen. The atmosphere is informal and fun but we work hard, constantly looking for ways to grow and improve.
We’re currently hiring:
Graphic Design/Creative Intern
– A diverse portfolio that showcases photo editing and graphic design skills
– Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Lightroom and In Design
– Experience navigating and formatting in WordPress is helpful!
– A passion for the Scandinavian aesthetic, style and culture
– Photo Editing
– Visual article and social media formatting
– Taking part in creative & strategy meetings
– File management
– Demonstrable experience in producing and/or editing written content for a digital and/or hard-copy platform
– Excellent English reading and writing skills. Proficiency in Danish or another Scandinavian language is a plus!
– An eye for detail
– An understanding of Scandinavia Standard’s mission and tone
– Ability to work independently and on tight deadlines
– A passion for exploring Copenhagen
– A sense of humor!
– Producing and/or editing website content on a weekly schedule
– Pitching articles
– Taking part in our Editorial & strategy meetings
– Taking part in management of Editorial calendar and shared applications
We are unfortunately not able to offer compensation at this time but hope to do so in the near future. For this reason, we prefer students who need to be placed for an internship program. We believe that all employees deserved to be paid and are working hard to make this possible (for you and for us!).
Send your CV, portfolio and a short statement about why you’d make a great colleague to: [email protected] We accept applications on a rolling basis and until we find the right candidates. Thanks & we’re looking forward to meeting you!